Resources For Members
Trillium Community Health Plan® has a reputation for responsive customer service, outstanding coordination of care, and innovative healthcare through an extensive group of providers.
Do you have questions about your healthcare coverage? Concerned about your child's vaccinations or whether you're at risk for heart disease? Want to establish an Advanced Medical Directive? Or just looking for useful tips to help maintain your good health?
You have come to the right place! We're here to help. If you cannot find what you are looking for below, feel free to call us 541-485-2155 or simply send us a message on our contact page.
- Appeal Request Form
- Advance Directive Form and Instructions
- Appointment of Representative | Spanish | Large Print
- Authorization Disclose Personal Health Information | Spanish
- Member Prescription Drug Reimbursement Request
- Request To Access Records Form
- Request To Amend Records Form
- HIPAA Privacy Complaint Form
Health Related Resources
Early Childhood Development:
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires
- CaCoon Program for Special Needs Children - Helps families raising children with special health need.
- Early Childhood CARES - Provides early intervention and early childhood special education to infants, toddlers and preschool age children in Lane County.
- Early Childhood Development Information
- Early Childhood Special Education Brochure
- Gain direction from the Parent HelpLine:
541-485-5211 or 1-888-485-5211
- Immunization Schedule
- 2-1-1 Info - Social Services - or - Dial 211 for local resources
- American Heart Association - Find out if you are at risk for heart disease
- Diabetes Education through Cascade Health Solutions
- National Cancer Institute
- Trillium's Million Hearts Project
- Overeaters Anonymous Support Groups
- Quit Smoking | Oregon Tobacco Quit Line
- Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (Espaņol: 1-877-2NO-FUME) for free and friendly help to quit smoking or chewing
- Trillium OHP Member Newsletter - Includes health and wellness info
- Vaccines.gov - Federal gateway to information on vaccines
Coordinated Care Organization