Trillium Innovation Fund | Trillium Community Health Plan
The Trillium Community Health Plan Innovation Fund is designed to help providers and community stakeholders drive innovative solutions that improve the health of Trillium members.
We are seeking proposals from individual agencies or multiple agencies that would like to partner together on projects that address one or more of the following Innovation Fund Focus Areas:
- Behavioral health integration
- Oral health integration
- Social determinants of health
- CCO quality metrics
- Alternative payment models
- Value-based programs
- Cost containment
An agency may submit a proposal both individually and as a member of a partnership with other agencies.
Proposals for 2019 funding may be submitted at any time between January 1 and July 31, 2019. We will begin evaluating the first group of proposals for funding awards on February 28, 2019. Proposals received by that date are assured of funding consideration.
2019 Proposal Review Timeline (subject to change)
- Proposals received by February 28 will be reviewed and a decision made by June 10.
- Notification to proposers will be given by June 14.
- Proposals accepted for funding will be contracted within 30-60 days of Notification.
Funding is available up to $1 million.
2018 Trillium Innovation Fund Recipients
- Independent Primary Care Specialists: Clinical pharmacist in primary care offices
- Orchid Health: Rural trauma-informed community health and peer support progam
- Oregon Integrated Health: Oral health integration in a primary care clinic
- Simple Screens: Placement of screening tablets in clinics
If you have questions or need more information, please email Hestian Stoica, Director Strategic Sourcing.