Trillium Community Health Plan is a leader in providing the most responsive customer service, outstanding coordination of care, and innovative health care through an extensive group of providers. Trillium has coordinated the health care of our members with physicians in the community to allow for improved care and access to services.
We do this through our focus on the individual, whole health and local involvement.
Focus on individuals. We believe treating people with kindness, respect and dignity empowers healthy decisions and that healthier individuals create more vibrant families and communities.
Whole health. We believe in treating the whole person, not just the physical body.
Active local involvement. We believe local partnerships enable meaningful, accessible healthcare.
Like a plan or design for a building, Trillium has developed a plan that will help us build a better way for Oregon Health Plan members to receive healthcare. It took months of work and many staff hours to complete. The plan was approved by the state and Trillium provides routine progress reports. Hilights from the Transformation Plan include:
- Community Health Assessment - Finding ways we can make the health of our community better
- Cultural Competence and Disparities - Giving information in a way everyone can understand
- Patient Centered Primary Care Homes - Making doctors' offices the place where the health of each person is managed
- Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration - Offering behavioral health services in or near primary care offices
- Primary Prevention - Helping prevent people from getting sick or sicker
- Comprehensive Case Management - Giving better care to people who are chronically ill
- Behavioral Health System Improvements - Finding new ways to provide behavioral health services
- Social Determinants of Health - Helping people get what they need to stay healthy
The Transformation Plan may change a little over time as we reach our goals and begin new work.