Trillium Community Health Plan (Trillium) is committed to providing appropriate, high-quality, and cost-effective drug therapy to all Trillium members. Trillium covers prescription medications and certain over-the-counter medications with a written order from a Trillium provider. The pharmacy program does not cover all medications. Some medications may require prior authorization and some may have limitations. Other medically necessary pharmacy services are covered as well.
- OHP Pharmacy PA form (PDF)
- OHP Non-Formulary Review Request Form (PDF)
- Pharmacy Lock-In Referral Form (PDF)
- Trillium Preferred Drug List (PDL) List of Covered Drugs for 2021 - Oregon Health Plan (PDF)
- Trillium Preferred Drug List Alternatives (PDF)
Other useful links: