Trillium Community Health Plan (Trillium) provides the tools and support you need to deliver the best quality of care.
Trillium is committed to simplifying the administration of health insurance so our providers can devote their attention to providing health care.
We collaborate with our providers to efficiently deliver high-quality care throughout our community.
Trillium contracts with physicians, facilities, and other allied providers to ensure we have an adequate provider network which is essential for the delivery of healthcare services to our members. All providers must be credentialed before they can be added to our network as a participating provider.
- LineFinder - Search for a diagnosis, procedure, or service
- Find a Provider: Medicare | Medicaid - Search for a participating provider in our online Provider Directory
- NUCC Guidelines (PDF) - Instructions on how to complete the 1500 Claim form
- OHP Contraceptives Chart (PDF)
- OHP Formulary Options (PDF)
- Trillium Qualified Medicare Beneficiaries Billing (PDF)