At Trillium one of our goals is creating a healthier community. Whatever your healthcare needs we are here to help keep you healthy.
Are you concerned about your child's vaccinations or whether you are at risk for heart disease? Want to establish an Advanced Medical Directive? Or just looking for useful tips to help you maintain good health? Trillium is a strong local resource dedicated to providing you with convenient access to high quality medical care, information and preventive services and efficient customer service.
We recognize wellness means different things to different people. For some it may mean being able to take walks or climb stairs without shortness of breath. For others it may be losing weight in order to have more energy to work and play. Still others may see wellness as managing their diabetes or asthma. At Trillium we are aware of all the things that contribute to wellness and want to help you reach your goals of achieving better health.
It's easy to talk about losing weight or to stop smoking. It's much harder to take steps to actually do it. Whether you are looking for a workshop on smoking cessation, or a weight loss or exercise class, we want to provide you with the tools and support you are looking for so you can stay healthy.
As a Coordinated Care Organization, we care about you and your family. It is important to us that we provide you with access to high quality physical and behavioral healthcare including help with chemical dependency. Instead of just treating you when you get sick we will work with you to keep you healthy and better manage existing conditions. We will also work with you to help prevent unnecessary trips to the hospital or emergency room.
Early Childhood Development
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires
- CaCoon Program for Special Needs Children - Help for families raising children with special health needs.
- Early Childhood CARES - Provides early intervention and early childhood special education to infants, toddlers and preschool age children in Lane County.
- Early Childhood Development Information (PDF)
- Early Childhood Special Education Brochure (PDF)
- Parenting Now- Parenting support and education
- 2-1-1 Info - Social Services - or - Dial 211 for local resources
- American Heart Association - Find out if you are at risk for heart disease
- Diabetes Education: Diabetes Academy
- National Cancer Institute
- Overeaters Anonymous Support Groups
- Vaccines.gov - Federal gateway to information on vaccines
- Quit Smoking
- Oregon Tobacco Quit Line
- Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (Espanol: 1-877-2NO-FUME) for free and friendly help to quit smoking or chewing