Health & Wellness
Krames Staywell Health Library
Krames Staywell Health Library. Easy access to more than 4,000 health sheets on health and medications. Not sure what do when you have a cold or the flu? Or how much sunscreen to apply? Or what to do if you’re expecting a child? Search for these topics and more on this health library. You can also access assessments for wellness and lifestyle improvements
We all have our struggles. Finding support to focus on your emotional health is important. Now you can use web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong. myStrength is safe and secure – just for you. It offers personalized resources to improve your mood. Learning to use myStrength's tools can help you overcome the challenges you face.
These resources are available in a mobile app. Visit your phone's app store to download a free version of Krames StayWell or myStrength.
Early Childhood Development
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires
- CaCoon Program for Special Needs Children - Help for families raising children with special health needs.
- Early Childhood CARES - Provides early intervention and early childhood special education to infants, toddlers and preschool age children in Lane County.
- Early Childhood Development Information (PDF)
- Early Childhood Special Education Brochure (PDF)
- Parenting Now- Parenting support and education
- Trillium Resource EXchange
- 2-1-1 Info - Social Services - or - Dial 211 for local resources
- American Heart Association - Find out if you are at risk for heart disease
- Diabetes Education: Diabetes Academy
- National Cancer Institute
- Overeaters Anonymous Support Groups
- Vaccines.gov - Federal gateway to information on vaccines
- Quit Smoking
- Oregon Tobacco Quit Line
- Oregon Tobacco Quit Line Español
- Contact the Quit Line
- English 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)
- Español 1-855-DEJELO-YA (1-855-335356-92)
- TTY: 1-877-777-6534
- Quit Tobacco in Pregnancy Program
- Smoke Free Oregon