Behavioral Health Training
Trillium Community Health Plan offers trainings for both behavioral health and physical health providers in our network at no cost. Our team provides mostly clinical, provider-focused education on topics that are geared towards improving member outcomes. The majority of our clinical trainings also offer behavioral health continuing education units also at no cost to the attendee. Trainings are completed via live/virtual instructor led webinars.
NEW TRAINING OPPORTUNITY!
Behavioral Health Provider Orientation for Lane County Providers
The purpose of this Orientation is to facilitate partnership with our providers in providing high-quality service to our shared members. The orientation will provide a focus on the behavioral health process and procedures that will be effective on May 3, 2021:
- Authorization review process
- Turnaround times
- General documentation practices
- General medical necessity process
- Website resources
Schedule: (one registration link will offer multiple date options)
Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/3224180823236763649
- April 20, 2021 12:00PM – 1:30 PM PST
- May 20, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM PST
- June 8, 2021 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM PST
Provider Training Opportunities
How to sign up for trainings:
- View the lists of all upcoming trainings: (both are open to all providers)
- Select the training date and time that you would like to attend
- Enter the required information and click “Register”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link and instructions for joining the webinar.
NOTE: Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- When you join the webinar, the call-in telephone number and an attendee passcode will be displayed.
Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Cultural Competency
- Motivational Interviewing Part 1
- Motivational Interviewing Part 2
- Recovery and Resilience
- Trauma Informed Care
For training requests and/or more information, please contact our Clinical Provider Training Department at: BH_training@centene.com.