Behavioral Health Training
Trillium Community Health Plan offers trainings for both behavioral health and physical health providers in our network at no cost. Our team provides mostly clinical, provider-focused education on topics that are geared towards improving member outcomes. The majority of our clinical trainings also offer behavioral health continuing education units also at no cost to the attendee. Trainings are completed via live/virtual instructor led webinars.
Featured Upcoming Trainings
Trillium is proud to offer Behavioral Health Webinars on topics including:
- Substance Use Disorders
- Social Determinants of Health & Mental Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Cultural Competence, and more
View the complete schedule of Oregon-focused trainings
View the complete schedule of national trainings
Provider Training Opportunities
How to sign up for trainings:
- View the lists of all upcoming trainings: (both are open to all providers)
- Select the training date and time that you would like to attend
- Enter the required information and click “Register”
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link and instructions for joining the webinar.
NOTE: Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the confirmation email.
- When you join the webinar, the call-in telephone number and an attendee passcode will be displayed.
Training topics include but are not limited to:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Cultural Competency
- Motivational Interviewing Part 1
- Motivational Interviewing Part 2
- Recovery and Resilience
- Trauma Informed Care
For training requests and/or more information, please contact our Clinical Provider Training Department at: BH_training@centene.com.