If you are a contracted provider, you can register now. If you are a non-contracted provider, you will be able to register after you submit your first claim. Once you have created an account, you can use the provider portal to check eligibility, PA's, and claims for dates of service after 2016.
Trillium is committed to simplifying the administration of health insurance so our providers can devote their attention to providing health care.
We're always available if questions arise, and we collaborate with our providers to help ensure the efficient delivery of high-quality care throughout our community.
Trillium contracts with physicians, facilities and other allied providers to ensure we have an adequate provider network which is essential for the delivery of health-care services to our members. All providers must be credentialed before they can be added to our network as a participating provider.
Changes to Laboratory Services
The following changes to lab services are effective May 1, 2017
- Lab services for members of Oregon Medical Group must be directed to Legacy Labs
- Lab services for members of Lane Independent Primary Physicians, Community Health Centers of Lane County, Springfield Family Physicians (Centennial), and PeaceHealth Medical Group must be directed to Quest Diagnostics
Changes to Prior Authorization List
The following changes to the prior authorization list are effective April 1, 2017
- Changes to Medicare Prior Authorization List
- Changes to Medicaid Prior Authorization List
- Frequently Asked Questions
Medicare Provider Training
- Model of Care Training ****Required Annually
- Medicare Parts C and D General Compliance Training ***Required Annually
- Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training ****Required Annually. If you are enrolled in Medicare Part A or B or a Medicare accredited supplier of DMEPOS you are exempt from this training.