Trillium Innovation Fund
The Trillium Community Health Plan Innovation Fund is designed to help providers and community stakeholders drive innovative solutions that improve the health of Trillium members.
We are seeking proposals from individual agencies or multiple agencies that would like to partner together on projects that address one or more of the following Innovation Fund Focus Areas:
- Behavioral health integration
- Oral health integration
- Social determinants of health
- CCO quality metrics
- Alternative payment models
- Value-based programs
- Cost containment
An agency may submit a proposal both individually and as a member of a partnership with other agencies.
All funding for 2019 Trillium Innovation projects has been awarded.
2019 Trillium Innovation Fund Recipients
- Bethel Education Foundation: Embedded skill builders in seven elementary schools
- ColumbiaCare Services: Follow-up specialist for HourGlass Crisis drop-in center
- G Street Integrated Health: Start-up walk-in clinic
- Lane County Health & Human Services: Integrated oral health in Delta Oaks clinic
- McKenzie River Clinic: Integrated behavioral health in Blue River rural clinic
- Orchid Health: Integrated oral health in Oakridge clinic
- The Way Home Reentry Collaborative (Sponsors): Supportive housing for people with criminal histories
The 2019 Innovation Fund was supplemented by the Oregon Community Foundation's Community Wellness Fund.
2018 Trillium Innovation Fund Recipients
- Independent Primary Care Specialists: Clinical pharmacist in primary care offices
- Orchid Health: Rural trauma-informed community health and peer support program
- Oregon Integrated Health: Oral health integration in a primary care clinic
- Simple Screens: Placement of screening tablets in clinics
If you have questions or need more information, please email Hestian Stoica, Director Strategic Sourcing.