Provider Digest | Volume 33
Training Opportunity for Lane County Providers: Basics of Tobacco Treatment
Lane County Public Health, in partnership with Trillium Community Health Plan and the Lane Community Health Council, are offering a live virtual tobacco treatment training opportunity for healthcare, mental health and oral health providers. This learning experience is a good fit for individuals in a variety of behavioral health or medical positions who are providing or planning to provide brief tobacco treatment interventions and who are seeking basic skills and concepts.
- Monday, 4/25/22, 9am-4:30pm
- Training fee waived for Lane County healthcare, mental health & oral health providers paneled with Trillium Community Health Plan
- Register here
Trillium Seeks Providers to Serve on Committees
Trillium is seeking providers to serve on several of our committees, providing advice, guidance and oversight in the areas listed below. If you are interested in joining a committee or would like to learn more, please reach out to the committee contact. Thank you for your partnership!
- The Quality Improvement Committee provides oversight and direction in assessing the appropriateness of care and service delivered. Contact: Kels Pennell
- The Utilization Management Committee is responsible for the review of medical necessity criteria and protocols, and utilization management policies and procedures. Honorarium available. Contact: Melissa Poltera
- The Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee reviews clinical drug information and coverage guidelines. Honorarium available. Contact: Susan Van Horn
- The Credentials/Peer Review Committee performs reviews of confidential provider information credentialing packets. Honorarium available. Contact: Dr. Jeanne Savage
Responses Due 5/31/22: Provider Health Equity & Technology Survey
Trillium is committed to partnering with you to support culturally competent care for our members. The Provider Health Equity & Technology Survey, will help us determine how well we are meeting this goal and improve our ability to direct our members to you for appropriate care. Your feedback will provide vital practice information we are required to obtain by the state, as well as help us better support you. Click here to access the Survey – It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your responses are due by 5/31/22.
Thank you for your participation. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Provider Relations Representative or call Provider Services at 1-877-600-5472.