Cold Weather Safety
Stay Safe in Cold Weather
We are expecting very cold weather in Oregon during the next week.
To find winter or severe weather shelters in Oregon and SW Washington, people can call 2-1-1 or use the 2-1- 1 online database or mobile app and search for “extreme weather shelters” or “extreme cold warming centers” (for day spaces). 211 Winter and Severe Weather Resources & Warming Centers
- Lane County: Lane County Warming Centers
Clackamas County: Cold Weather Safety Information and Warming Centers
- Multnomah County: Cold Weather Safety Information and Warming Centers
- Washington County: Cold Weather Safety Information and Warming Centers
Lane County 2024 Ice Storm
Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT):Road conditions and closures For the latest highway closure updates
Oregon Health Authority OHA Preparing for Winter Storms
Ready. Gov https://www.ready.gov/
News and updates
Regional flash alerts
- Clackamas County
- Multnomah County
- Washington County
- Lane County | Lane County Emergency Management Alert sign up
- Lane Electric has announced Public Safety Power Shutoffs | A detailed map can be found online.
- Eugene Water and Electric Board (EWEB) public safety power shutoff information is also available.
- Pacific Power’s announcement of a potential (PSPS) Updated locations and information are listed online.
- Portland General Electric previously announced a potential PSPS. More detailed information and locations are available online for this power company as well.
- Consumer Power, Inc. A map of coverage area can be found in the press release posted to the CPI website.
Flexible services are items or services that are not processed through usual medical billing, but they will help improve or support your health. They are a benefit to Trillium members that fall under health-related services in the Oregon Health Plan.
- Visit Trillium's Flexible Services webpage to learn more.
- Fill out and submit the Flexible Services Request Form (PDF).
- Trillium Members: You can get free help or information in a format that works best for you, including Braille, audio, large print, other languages, and other formats. You can also ask for an interpreter. Please call Trillium Member Services at 877-600-5472 (TTY 711).